Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013


From: Jade Swayne <jade.swayne@myldsmail.net>
Subject: Re: Happy New Year!!
To: "Penny Paxman" <paxmanp@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013, 12:51 PM

Ahhh Yes!! The computer gave me an extra 15 minutes!! SO I have a little more time to write and thank you a zillion times for the amazing Christmas! I loved all of my gifts. They were perfect. The socks are so warm. The Granola bars were yummy and did NOT last long at all haha. The coloring book and crayons were a dream come true. The hounds tooth cardigan was oh so cute along with the two sweaters. They are super warm!! Also the pullover from the Kingsburys, love it! That picture frame was probably theeeeee best gift ever!! I loved that so much..Thank you everyone for making my 1st mission Christmas so wonderful. If I did not mention any of the gifts it is not because I didn't like them. It's because I have a few minutes left and don't have time to mention all. But geeeeh wiz errbody, I sure did love everything I recieved. I don't care what any of the missionaries say...I, Sister Swayne have thee best family ever.

I love you all so much. And appreciate the letters and words of encouragement that you send me.
Please give grandpa a kiss for me and tell him to please stop getting hurt...

Also, yes we go to all 3 wards here in Kirtland. And yes, the Holy Ghost had me bare my testimony at all 3 meetings...haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment