Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013


From: Jade Swayne <jade.swayne@myldsmail.net>
Subject: Re: Merry Merry Christmas...
To: "Penny Paxman" <paxmanp@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013, 12:40 PM

Hey Mom!!!

How are you?! I haven't had a chance to read your past two e-mails yet. I will print them off today and read them at home because the computers here in Kirtland are always bussssssssy!!! This library here is nuts. Especially today because the wi-fi went out and everybody who would normally use their lap top is now stuck using the desktops. meaning everybody gets like 30 mins to email and take care of their business. SO I'm sorry to be so M.I.A....Hopefully it will calm down this next week and I will get to write you a proper letter/email.

Hope all is well. I'm doing really really great :):):) I love being a missionary and I love all of you. Time sure is flying. In February I will have been out for 6 months already!!! can you believe it? I can't!

Love you so much. Think about you often.

No comments:

Post a Comment