Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday, January 21, 2013


From: Jade Swayne <jade.swayne@myldsmail.net>
Subject: Re: Happy Black Person Day!!
To: "Penny Paxman" <paxmanp@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 1:33 PM

Mama Mia!!
Happy Milk and Kookies Day :)
Sister Real has improved a little bit. Her and I really got into it last week. She cussed at me! hahahaha! and I just walked away...what else can you do with these hard headed Sisters. And yes, she has received a letter from Marie, thus far :) And it made her smile. I just played along and asked "Oh I wonder who that's from? hoooohuummm" lol it's been a lot of fun.
While we were at the laundry mat they were playing Jeopardy and Pyramid on the TV. It made me miss you all so much. I had to just look away (because we are not allowed to watch TV) but every now and then I could hear little snips of it. Loved how close it made me feel to all of you.
I can't believe Joyce is.....dead....wow....Poor Rick. I'm just really glad that he has grandma and grandpa... I know they love him.
Also, Mitch-E-pooo the balla!!!!! That's so awesome. Please get some pics of this boy.
Again, my time has been cut short. Please write a longer message next week with lots of details :)
Also thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu for that last package. That thing had everything a missionary could ask for. I have never felt so updated on our family before. hahaha
But on a more serious level, I heard that you bore your testimony in church?!!!!! Tell me how this happened!! Haha I was so happy when I heard :D ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment