Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday, April 16, 2013

Hey Mom!

Sorry I wasn't able to write last week. Our missionary rule is that we must sit by our companions while using the computer. I wasn't able to get one next to my companion so I didn't get a chance to write.
Also!!! I hope you know that I only forgot it was your Birthday after I got off the computer!!!! I was so.."AHHH-ed" Because I had been talking about it all week! Before using the computer! and after using the computer!!! But not during....I was pretty upset with myself. Please know that I forgot only while I was on the computer talking to you. I promise.

And as for the doctors. They found out that my stomach lining is inflamed :( I have been put a medication that has already started working :) I feel a lot better physically but mentally I am still having some troubles. Whatever has been happening has caused me to struggle memory wise and I randomly get a really hot forehead and feel super confused. It's weird...But I do feel better than I did last week.

In other news. I have two companions now! Yep! Sister Anderson from Oakdale, California has joined the Kirtland sisters and boy...has it been interesting. 3 girls all together is pretty scary. Sister Anderson is one week away from going home. Her and Sister Heimbigner are soul mates it seems haha they really get each other. While I on the other hand have become the odd one out. Which I'm OK with...just one more week until transfers. I can survive.

I'm really sorry that my e-mails have been so lacking these fast few months. I just don't know what to write. I've never been very good at this life documentation thing. But I continue to try and know that I will get the hang of it. It's something that I want to start praying about.

One thing that has really been tough with these tummy problems is that it has made me more selfish than usual...this is a big problem! One of my favorite traits as a missionary is the fact that I thought so little of myself and so much about the people. But since I have been feeling so yucky I have been very self centered. I just hope and pray to be able to get my mind set on the right things again :(

And Mckenzie Vance....wow. She has gone through the temple. My heart is about to burst just thinking about the sweet spirit that she felt that day. Meeting the new endowed Kenzie will be such a privilege. And Kelly wants to go?!!!!? woooohoo!!! She should! that would be the best!! We need to get some of our boys on this missionary band wagon!

In the package you are sending can I please get some more hair stuff and grandma's mountain dew apple turnover recipe? 

But alrighty, mama. Again..I'm sorry I missed your birthday, that I haven't sent info for grandpa's 80th and that my e-mails have been so lazy. I'm just going through a tough time. But I will get back on top of things.
I hope you can forgive me. And remember..tough times are only opportunities for us to grow closer to our Savior. SO in that way I am very grateful for these trials 

No comments:

Post a Comment